• the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Website – www.chibbgroup.co.uk and other online services (collectively, our “Services”); and
• our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
“User” or “you” or “your” refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, uploading information or viewing pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services.
“Content” will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data, ‘nearby places’, and all other forms of information or data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
Chibbgroup may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. We collect only data which is essential to our operations and enables us to provide you with better user experience.
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider).
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language;We collect this information in order to enhance your user experience.
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;We collect this information in order to improve your user experience and provide you with more relevant content and Services.
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.;We collect this information in order to analyse the behaviour of our users and improve our Services.
- Communications: Between you and Chibbgroup support staff regarding the Services.We collect this information in order to monitor the quality of our support staff and your communications with us.
- Information from third parties: We may collect, process and store your user ID associated with any social media account (such as your Facebook and Google account) that you use to sign into the Services or connect with or use with the Services. This could include, without limitation, any information that you have made public through a given social media account of yours.We collect this information in order to provide you with an easier and faster access to our Services.
- Location Data: We may collect information about your location if you have instructed your mobile device or computer to send such information via the privacy settings on that mobile device or computer. We may use the location data collected to enhance your use of the Services by providing you with relevant content and contextual advertising
HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERS?
How we collect and store information depends on the pages you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our Website, request certain features, such as e-mail newsletters or when you make a payment. Like most Websites, Chibbgroup also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors and Users. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Like other Websites, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualised content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary.
We will retain the information we collect from you for a period of 5 years. After the expiry of this period we undertake to delete any information we have collected from you.
We may use personal information we collect from you, such as age, gender, interests, activities etc. in order to better understand your behaviour and provide you with the most relevant content and advertisements. We use this information to serve you with more relevant advertisements, a process also know as Remarketing.
For example, you may see certain advertisements on this website or other websites due to the fact that we contract with Google and other similar third parties, to target our advertisements based on the information we or they have collected, including but not limited through automated means, such as cookies.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by changing your preferences at http://www.google.com/settings/ads
RIGHT OF CONSENT WITHDRAWAL
You may withdraw your consent for collecting your personal information at any time. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com
CHANGE OR REVIEW OF INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal data we have collected from you or you had submitted or permanently delete your account, please contact us.
ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of out electronic systems and databases, locks, racks, cases and other devices and access controlling systems, fire-notifying and fire extinguishing systems. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Website if a security breach occurs.
Your personal data safety is of utmost importance to us. We review and strive to improve our security measures on a regular basis.
If we detect a breach of our security measures, which has the potential of harming you as individual we will notify you without undue delay.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other Users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include your personal information in any content you post or make publicly available.
You may control and restrict the personal data you share with us by visiting the Settings section of your User Account.
If you have any questions regarding the ways you can control your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting Chibbgroup. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
Chibbgroup does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our servers. Chibbgroup encourages parents to go online with their kids.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- GOVERNING LAW.
The copyrights of our Website are the property of Chibbgroup.
Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the Website are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of Chibbgroup.Those may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without an explicit written permission by Chibbgroup. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
Nothing contained on this Website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of Chibbgroup.
Chibbgroup is controlled, operated and administered entirely within United Kingdom.
If you are accessing the Chibbgroup Website from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to Chibbgroup in United Kingdom and, by using the Website, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us.